Visit Asus Jakarta Service Center to repair laptops
Visiting the Asus Service Center Jakarta may be the right choice when the laptop begins to show symptoms that need to be corrected. Sometimes the age factor is the main problem and can not be avoided, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
In the market, you can choose between an Asus laptop or netbook. Both consist of different types, with uneven price ranges. The specifications and visual appearance are clearly the difference between laptops and notebooks from each other.
Before producing laptops, let alone netbooks, this brand of technology used to produce a PC or personal computer. To date, PCs with this brand can still be found on the market with various specifications that also vary with different prices.
The problems that usually arise and cause laptop owners to go to the Asus Service Center Jakarta are usually related to external devices or internal devices. The cost of maintenance is certainly different, depending on the degree of damage and how serious it is.
However, the advantage of entrusting services to services guaranteed in the brand name is much safer. It may cost a little more, but it is worth the quality offered. Trusted parties will certainly not provide careless quality to customers.
List of jakarta service centre outlets
A damaged laptop, PC or mobile phone will definitely prevent all activities. Residents of Jakarta who have Asus and need to be repaired no longer need to be confused, below is a list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpapan Street. Open every day from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 17.00 and can be contacted at the phone number 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta, which is open every day from Monday to Friday from 09.30 to 17.00. You can call the phone line at 021 1500128.
- Harco, Mangga Dua, Jakarta Central, with opening hours from 09.30 to 17.00 every Monday-Friday. The number that can be contacted is 021 1500128.
- Mangga Dua Square Blok F Jakarta North. You can come up with an Asus laptop at 09.30-17.00 pm.
- The office of AGUNG Sedayu BI operates from 08.00 and closes at 17.00 from Monday to Friday. While on Saturday it opens at 09.00 and closes at 17.00. Sunday doesn’t work. Call 021 6125686.
Are there many places available, which Asus Service Center Jakarta is the closest and most strategic to your location? Each location has different hours of operation, you need to adjust the schedule to receive services without standing in line too long when it comes to outlets.
Some damage may be caused for personal use, but others are sometimes unavoidable. It could be due to the fact that the operating system is outdated or the use long enough makes the effectiveness of the device no longer provide maximum response.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before going to the nearest Asus Service Center Jakarta, it is a good idea to prepare several things, such as backing up important data so that it does not get lost after the service is finished. This action is done only in case, especially if there is data of the company in it.
If a reservation is required, be sure to do it in advance so that you do not wait too long when you arrive at the place of work. Especially if you only have a short time and you are often concerned aboutvarious business between repair times .
When your service provider sets the deadline for repairing your laptop, make sure it doesn’t hinder the related work. Like you can still be productive by using a laptop or other PC, so various things can still be solved.
Also, be sure to explain to the technician all the details of the laptop problem so that nothing is lost to be fixed. You may not understand the technical language, but only speak it as you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video will be better used as a statement reinforcement and will make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage is located. Do not hesitate to also ask about the costs and possible unexpected things at Asus Service Center Jakarta as a thorough preparation.
Price range for preparation
The price set by the Asus Jakarta service center certainly varies, depending on what kind of damage it is. However, usually, if you just want to serve related to maintenance, do not change the hardware, the cost does not reach Rp. 300,000.
The above price reference is certainly not absolute, as it can change and differ in each location, even though both are in Jakarta. For more detailed information, you should call the numbers listed above to get more valid information.
However, if there is a device to replace , you will usually be notified directly if you have not left the location. Or the notification is sent by email and is absolutely not made, since the owner of the laptop can agree or not.
If you agree, then you can then see the price list of the components that need to be replaced, then prepare an additional budget. Changes to the components also affect the duration of the repair, be sure to ask the administrator about it.
This is impossible to happen, but you can experience it , namely to change your mind and want to cancel the service while the laptop has been checked by the Asus Jakarta service center. For the usual verification fees, you have to pay rp 50,000.
Warranty availability for various components
Please note before visiting the Asus Service Center Jakarta, for those of you who have just purchased an Asus product, there is a guarantee for each component. Perhaps the warranty helps to mitigate the service costs paid from the previous rate.
What is covered as a guarantee and how long does it take? take a look here:
- The notebook warranty is valid for 2 years for batteries and 1 year for adapters, mice, bags, DVDs and drivers, as well as others of a global nature.
- 3-year warranty for batteries in commercial notebooks with a 2-year warranty time for supportive accessories, not much different than in notebooks.
- For smartphones or zenfones, a mobile warranty is also offered along with the parts with a period of only 1 year.
- For PC, a free 1-year repair guarantee is offered with a 6-month battery warranty.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, luckily there is a 3-year warranty for different partitions and display screens. As of 2020, the PA/XG/PG model has the potential to exchange new elements in case of damage.
- For the multimedia part, a full 1-year warranty is provided, including the partition in case of an error.
As well as many other guarantees that you can find out for yourself from the asus official website. There it has already been described in detail and it is highly recommended to buy goods from official distributors. The goal of the distributor is to make it easier if there is any kind of damage.
Asus is a large brand that deals not only with laptops, but also with PCs, and subsequently penetrated into smartphones by issuing zenfone. The existence of Asus Service Center Jakarta will help anyone who owns the electronic technology in terms of services.